2. Eli is still attached to his little blue bear lovey thingy, but instead of calling him "Bubba" he now calls him "Dadda". We have no idea why.
3. I need more skirts. I have a million dresses and two skirts. I want to change this quickly. Where do you get your cute skirts (assuming you have cute skirts).
4. Don't worry I'm still addicted to Coke and drink it once a day. I've decided one a day is perfectly fine. Please do not pray that God will convict me about this. IGNORANCE IS BLISS.
5. We all know I'm a Scentsy consultant and I love to support direct sales (I even have a blog post coming soon about this) and right now I'm doing a 31 catalog party. If you've never seen the products or want to buy something check out my friend Ashley's website: HERE (click on My Parties and then Shop Now by Megan Tree)
6. I absolutely cannot believe that it is already May. MAY. Insane.
7. Attention boy moms! Kohl's has some CUTE boy clothes for cheap! I loaded Eli's summer wardrobe up the other day for next to nothing. Cute shirts and shorts for $3.99 each?!?! YES PLEASE.
8. We used our grill this week for the first time this year. I love grill season. I found some yummy looking side dishes on pinterest that I can't wait to try!
9. My computer always changes Pinterest to interest. It is annoying.
10. A couple of years ago I was in a friend's wedding and she bought us sandals from Payless to wear to the wedding. I absolutely LOVED them and wore them all the time. So much so that they have become worn out and a little gross looking. I also realized that they were Tory Burch knockoffs, I'm not above a good (or bad) knockoff. I'm looking so hard for these sandals but considering they are 2 year old Payless shoes I doubt I will ever find them again.
And the Weathered Ways Giveaway Winner is Beth!!
Email me and I will connect you with the wonderful people behind Weathered Ways!