1. I want to cut my hair. But then I remember that awful feeling after growing it out for so long and it's gone with one snip. So I'm going to try and put that thought on the back burner for now.
2. I hate pumping gas. It is my least favorite thing in the world to do, ESPECIALLY when it's cold outside. If it's cold I just pump about $10 worth and then hop in my car, which makes it worse cause then I have to get gas again 2 days later.
3. In looking over my menus to post on the blog I realized we eat A LOT of Italian and Mexican food. Probably more than the normal human should eat. I guess it's the easiest to cook?
4. I have become completely hooked on the show One Tree Hill. I never had an interest in it before but due to some conversations between friends lately I realized maybe I was missing out on a good show, so I started watching on Netflix. I only watch at night after Eli is asleep (and usually Luke also) which means I've been staying up until the wee hours of the morning watching this show. It's a good thing I'm a night owl.
5. I really want a snow day. I love being locked up in the house with my sweet family, eating chili and watching the snow fall outside. There is something so peaceful about a snow day.
6. Scentsy products are 10% off right now. If you've been wanting to try it now is the perfect time to buy yourself something!! If you order through my website the order is sent directly to you.
7. My life suffers when I don't spend consistent in the Word. Seems like I would learn to do that everyday. Seems like it....
8. Eli is starting to turn his nose up to baby food which is STRESSING ME OUT. Table food makes me sooo nervous.
9. Every time I clean my house I think "I'm never going to let it get dirty again" and then surely enough it gets dirty again, fast. I set myself up for failure every week.
10. Yesterday somebody asked me for an email regarding information about selling Scentsy. I wrote her to let her know I had sent the email and I said "email scent". I might embarrass myself if I tell you just how funny and clever I thought that was. I'm a nerd. Always and forever.