2. I don't think I've talked about this on my blog but I have completely given up Diet Coke. I have a blog post started about it but I need to finish it. This was a huge accomplishment for me!
3. I have my Macbook back and working again! I am so happy. However after not having it for a week I realize just how much I can get done if I'm not sitting on this contraption all the time.
4. I finally started reading The Hunger Games. I am liking it so far. It is hard for me to get into books like this one, but I'm enjoying it so far.
5. Today I got a letter from my hair stylist saying that she is quitting her profession as a hair stylist. I sort of freaked out and wondered HOW SHE COULD DO THIS TO ME?!?! I'm not dramatic. Or selfish.
6. Today I was at the mall in a new store called Lush. A store worked came up to me and before I knew it she was washing rubbing my hands and then threw them in some bucket of ice cold water and all I could think about was how dirty were her hands and how many other gross hands had been in that bucket? It was disgusting.
7. If you have a little girl check out this Etsy shop! Stacy makes hair bows and then uses the money she earns to send Haitian slave girls to school. Pretty stinking awesome.
8. Every year around this time I get all giddy about all the spring outfits in the stores and bathing suits on the racks. It makes me think of buying fun spring outfits for a cruise or trip to the beach. Then I remembered that I am not going anywhere anytime soon and I am never getting in a bathing suit again. Debbie Downer.
9. I have so many blog posts to do. None that will be very entertaining but more for 'upkeep" around these parts. Recaps, goals, yada yada.
10. Because of all the diaper changes, I have been washing my hands this year more so than any other year. My hands ACHE with pain because of how dried out and cracked they are.
11. I'm sort of excited for the Miss America pageant this Saturday. I have big plans for Luke and I to watch it together.......we'll see how well this goes over.
12. I went beyond 10 random facts and I feel very rebellious.
13. Which reminds me I also have a post about Birth Order in the works. I have always been very into birth order but lately as my First Born tendencies have been coming out like crazy I've been obsessed with it. Plus I realized that Eli is the first born so it makes me even more interested in it.
14. If you love Valentine's Day check out the super cute Valentines warmer on my Scentsy website www.megantree.scentsy.us
15. I'm ready for snow.