2. I took the advic of many and started watching Revenge. Everyone was right it is good. I could see it being one of those shows that goes downhill quick though. But I like it.
3. Dang #2 was pretty negative. Or was it real? Have you ever heard a negative person say they are just a realist? The great debate...
4. What is the deal with all the "national day of's" lately? Every time I turn around its the national day of something; donuts, cereal, air your tire up day. It's weird. I'm guessing these days have always been around but now with the invention of social media we are made aware of them
5. Eli is full on crawling and has been for about a week now. He gets faster everyday. I'm really bad about recording his milestones. I need to get better about it.
6. I've really been craving a trip to Disney World lately. I love that place.
7. I'm a total nerd and I want the entire Harry Potter movie set for Christmas. Like its my #1 gift request. I'm an easy to please girl.
8. I've had a pile of clothes on my floor for about a month now that need to be hand washed. How long do you think it will be before I finally just throw them in the washing machine?
9. This post was typed from my phone. I can guarantee there are mistakes.
10. I want a date night with my husband and soon! I took those forgranted before we had a child.
Hope everyone has a good weekend!
when it comes to your #3 that's me...hubs tends to think i'm negative, i prefer to refer to myself as a realist!!ReplyDelete
so exciting eli is crawling!! are you going to take him to disney world? i've never been but want to go so bad and of course take cullen with!!
lady, throw those clothes in the machine! gentle wash, hang to dry!! i've never dry cleaned a thing in my life!
have a great weekend!!!
p.s. i bought cullen an outfit from hanna anderson, thinking it was the outfit E wore in your photos. only to realize you bought his outfit from old navy, fail!
I think I've told you this but if you ever need a babysitter just ask! I would love to watch Eli for y'all so you could get a night out. I know how it is!ReplyDelete
I'm craving a trip to Disney World myself... lets DO IT! :) Meet ya there! :)ReplyDelete
Uhhhhh, sorry friend!!!! I don't see Revenge going downhill anytime soon, haha!!!! One of the best shows on right now, haha!!! :)ReplyDelete
I too had a pile of hand-washing clothes building up... so I just in the past hour hung them all in the shower and sprayed them down. So I'm gonna let them drip dry for 24 hours then call it a day. I'm lazy, and my clothes aren't THAT dirty. Oh well.ReplyDelete
I am loving Revenge! I want to see Eli crawl! Is he coming to the scentsy party??ReplyDelete
Cheese It Snack mix ix my kyrptonite. Omg those sourdough balls...stop so tasty!ReplyDelete
I can't believe that Eli is crawling already! That's insanity... how does that happen so quickly? We need a video please :)ReplyDelete
And I couldn't agree with you more about the National Days of... what's up with that?
(and I would totally throw all of that handwash business into the laundry... that's how I roll!)
If you wash them on delicate, you'll be fine. I do it all the time. If you have anything with spaghetti straps though, put them in a laundry garmet bag thingy!ReplyDelete
LOVE Revenge, but agree with you. Sad.
Cute post! I hope you get a date night soon. :)ReplyDelete
I don't "hand wash" anything. I put them in my machine on delicate, cold, light, and the lightest spin setting. Then I hang to dry. I'm too lazy to hand wash.ReplyDelete
Before our son was born every night was a date night. Now they are few and far between. I can feel your pain.
I have heard so many good things about Revenge and need to check out an episode soon. Date nights and Disney are the BEST! Enjoy your weekend!ReplyDelete