Eli had his 4 month appointment last week.
His 4 month stats are:
Length - 24.5 inches
Diaper size - 2
Clothes - some (very few)- 0-3 months but mainly wearing 3-6 months now
Eli here is what you are doing this month:
- You discovered your feet this month and you absolutely love them. You are always staring at them and grabbing them and putting them in your mouth
- You have started rolling all over the place. This makes bed time tricky. I need you to stay in one place but you like to move, move, move. The minute we put you on your back you roll onto your stomach for awhile and then roll back over to your back.
- You were eating every 3 hours but lately you want to eat more than that. I think you definitely went through a big growth spurt between 3 months and 4 months. You have started to eat every 2 hours.
- You were once an amazing sleeper. Then momma went back to work and you decided sleeping all night was over rated. While it is exhausting I know this won't last forever and I'm not going to worry too much about training you to sleep all night. It will come.
- You have started singing when we sing to you and if the radio is on in the car you sing along with it. This is music to our ears.
- You are always moving. If we lay your down you roll over, if you are sitting in your swing you are kicking and flailing your arms.
- You started childcare this month and you seem to have adjusted well. I hope it says this way.
- When we eat in front of you you watch us very carefully and follow the food from our plates to our mouths. Very observant!
- We moved you to your crib this month to sleep at night and you are doing ok. Again, not sleeping all night but you still sleep pretty well.
- You have started making it very obvious when you are sleepy. You throw your hands over your eyes and try and bury your head into whatever is near by. You like it very dark when you go to sleep.
- You LOVE being outside. If you are fussy about something and we can't figure out what it is we take you outside and you immediately stop crying. This has not been fun for us as the weather hasn't been under 100 degrees in several weeks, but you love it out there despite the temperature
- When you eat out of a bottle you eat around 6 oz.
- You have started laughing a lot and it is adorable. You do this deep belly laugh that causes us to laugh SO hard!
- You love to pull on anything and everything, your toys, my hair, dad's eyelids, whatever you can grab and pull you do. I'm learning not to wear necklaces and earrings now.
This past month has been so much fun. It is such a blessing to sit back and watch your little personality form. You are so much fun and you make our lives so fun. We can't believe how big you are getting right before our eyes. We look forward to watching you grow this next month!