1. I didn't mean to be so mysterious with my shirt on my last post. For those that asked it says "Tis the Season to be Pregnant". My youngest sister picked it up at the mall and wanted to give it to me. So cute.
2. Men are the most difficult people to shop for. What the heck do you get your dads and brothers for Christmas?!?!? Annoying.
3. I cannot believe that it is December. Um....where did this year go? I really think this was the fastest year ever. E.V.E.R.
4. I LOVE this time of the year and getting Christmas cards in the mail. Unfortunately due to our financial situation this year I didn't feel right spending money on Christmas cards, it just didn't seem necessary. However a family friend who takes picture and designs cards offered to do our cards in exchange for some Scentsy products (that I sell). This was AMAZING and helped so much. Thankful for the little things like that.
5. I wish I could see all the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills prior to plastic surgery. I think it would be interesting.
6. Speaking of, I love Andy Cohen. He is hilarious.
7. I have been craving Italian food like nobody's business. I could eat Olive Garden everyday. Except I don't. Sad.
8. I think I have started doing too many numbered random posts. But its a good way to get my thoughts out.
9. I was looking back through my blog and I love that I did Project 365 for the first part of the year. I wish I would have stuck with it all year long. I'm going to attempt to do this again in 2011.
10. Tonight I ate the most delicious spinach artichoke dip ever. I also felt like I could actually feel my butt getting bigger as I ate it. It might have been my mind playing tricks on me, or I might just be really in touch with my body, but I swear I felt it getting bigger.
I LOVE your blog! I can't believe that I have been blogging for almost a year and I am just now finding it, and BTW--you are gorgeous...you have the perfect "pregnancy glow". :)ReplyDelete
#5.... ME TOO!!! Not to mention I have trouble remembering things about their lives in particular b/c they are all blonde and freaky looking. Who is your fav?! Least fav?ReplyDelete
I hate shopping for men, too. My dad and grandpa are the worst. My family seriously gets my grandpa like 18 shirts and ties and belts and dress pants EVERY YEAR because that's all we can think of. :) Oh, and what's Project 365?ReplyDelete
1. I agree that men are so difficult to shop for! But I think I've come up with three great ideas this year: beer soap (http://www.thebeersoapcompany.com/), iPhone app magnets (http://amzn.to/igCW5k), and Beatles coasters (http://amzn.to/fMjqVg).ReplyDelete
2. I also started Project 365 last year and didn't finish it. Here's to giving it another go in 2011!
1. Men are difficult to buy for. Maybe a gift card?ReplyDelete
2. I was wondering what your shirt said. And I love it!!
3. I get the Christmas Card thing. We're only doing them because we got them free.
4. I'm going to try Project 365 too. We can hold each other accountable. ha!
Totally agree on the men thing! My FIL and dad are always the last people I buy for! Magazine subscriptions sometimes work, or a good book.ReplyDelete
You look adorable -as always! Love the shirt.ReplyDelete
I loved when you were doing your Project 365, I think I may try it starting in 2011!
Here is a link of the RHWOBH pre/post plastic surgery: http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-38413.aspx
It's a shame you didn't post this earlier because Shutterfly is giving bloggers 50 free holiday cards! But that's awesome you figured it out! I love the shirt in the last post, it's great! And don't worry about the weight gain, because you are ALL baby, you look great!ReplyDelete
Here is my random thought of the day (heard on the radio on the way to work this morning)...ReplyDelete
Britney Spears looks like she smells like Fritos!
I'm still laughing :o) Have a great weekend!
I blogged about ideas for guys last week - not sure if they will help b/c I don't know what your dad and brother are into. Last year I got the husband subscriptions to ESPN and Sports Illustrated. There's also cologne. Or gym shorts/t-shirts from their team or school of choice (whether collegiate or pro)....do either drink? Nice whiskey or bourbon is always a winner. At least to the men I know. Oh, beer of the month club...ReplyDelete
#2 and #3 = totally agreed :-)ReplyDelete
You look so pretty in the post below...love your hair!!ReplyDelete
Guys are so hard to buy for - I need some ideas for my brothers.
I made the blog!! I feel so honored! I'm loving my Scentsy! Cards should be in Tuesday or Wednesday!ReplyDelete
I had never heard of scentsy! I'm thinking I'm going to need to place an order!! Let me know if you have a link!ReplyDelete
So fun meeting you on Friday! : )