1. We do not have any plans for Labor Day. Normally this would make me sad and I would feel like a loser (true story I have issues) but this weekend I am looking forwward to just doing nothing and hanging with that cute hubby of mine. The rest of our weekends for the Fall are pretty booked so this will be nice and relaxing.
2. I plan to find a kitchen table and purchase it this weekend. I have been looking for a kitchen table since MARCH. I quit looking for about a month in hopes that it would re-energize me. Well it has and I'm ready (and praying) to find one.
3. I am so ready to eat hot chili, taco soup, corn chowder, and lots of other yummy fall soups.
4. I have been craving a McDonald's egg mcmuffin for awhile now well bascially any meal from McDonald's (go ahead, judge away, I'm cool with it). Wednesday when I got home form work I had a booklet of McDonalds coupons for FREE meals in my mailbox. If that's not God I don't know what is.
5. I am getting my hair done today, September is always a tricky time for me, I like to go dark in the fall but is it too early in September? I think I decided to go ahead and darken it up a little
6. On her blog today Erin pointed out that today is 9/02/10 which obviously means it is 90210 marathon today. I think I will pull out my 90210 Dvd's when I get home. I will always love Dylan (even though I was in kindergarten when the show first started)
7. I really want to see the movie Easy A. Trailer found here. Does that make me a teeny bopper? Probably. I tend to be a little Emo sometimes.
8. This weekend I found old reruns of Coach on TV. I LOVED that show. I remember watching it with my grandparents when I would go stay with them. There was a marathon on so I watched it all day. It made me happy.
9. Obviously I watch a lot of TV
10. I love looking up my old favorite shows on wikipedia and reading all about them.