1. My husband has decided that we don't need to use the heater for our last few weeks in our apartment. I think this might be the dumbest idea ever, and I'm afraid my toes might be frostbitten.
2. It may have something to do with the fact that I kept the heat between 80 and 85 while he was out of town last month and he said our bill was "ridiculous"
3. I no longer watch American Idol. This was not a conscious decision, it was a combination of my DVR hating me, and well, that's pretty much it. I got too far behind and now I don't know who any of the contestants. I feel good about this decision.
4. This time next month Luke and I will be in our home. YAY!!!
5. I can't remember my 4th grade teacher's name but I can remember the name of the school nurse. What does that say about me?
6. Sometimes I want a baby right now, other times I don't know if I ever want one. Well I don't think I ever 100% don't want one, but the thought of taking care of another HUMAN BEING. is freaky.
7. I haven't run in two weeks and I am missing i t. I complained that it made me gain weight, but it still makes me feel better when I am jogging. I need to take full advantage of my apartment treadmill before we move.
8. Do you ever get offended by something that you totally know shouldn't offend you, yet you still allow it to? I had this happen yesterday. I still think its dumb that I got offended, but I'm still offended. I'm a complex soul.
9. The university I work at sent an email to students alerting them that Mexico is dangerous right now and if they are going there for spring break maybe they should change their plans. I just got back from Mexico. Maybe I am more adventurous than I once thought. Bring on adventure!
10. Easter candy has fully invaded my life. Nothing is better than those Reeses Eggs that are STUFFED FULL of peanut butter goodness. And those little sugary chicks and ducks are so appetizing.
11. Does anybody check books out from the library? Now that I am no longer banned I use our city library all the time, and sometimes people think this is funny. I thought using the library was a completely normal thing?!?!?
12. This week has flown by.
13. I went on a cruise, to a beach and didn't get a pedicure or attempt to take care of my toes. I am proud and embarrassed of this fact.
14. I wish I could do to Disney World once a year.
Those Reese Eggs get me every year. I cannot and will not say no to them.ReplyDelete
You know my feelings for Disney. love....
I've been dying for those Reese Eggs! I was in Walmart last weekend and saw this massively huge one that was probably the size of a dinosaur egg. And all filled with peanut butter! I about died from slipping in the drool I left on the floor...ReplyDelete
And congrats on the house!! Such an exciting time!
I have never been to Disney World except on business, I am DYING to go with my husband! In regards to your post below, I would suggest skydiving! I hate roller coasters and even I loveeeeed skydiving. It is such an incredible experience!ReplyDelete
1. why is mexico dangerous??ReplyDelete
2. mmmmmm easter candy! i love the reeses eggs and the mini milk chocolate ones. to die for!
I wish I could go to Disney World period. I am so excited for you about your home!! I can not wait to see it!!ReplyDelete
I hope Mexico isn't too dangerous cause we're heading there in July. And yes, I use our library all the time and people look at me like I'm crazy too.ReplyDelete
I too prefer the heat up higher than usually but I've only gone to about 69 degrees.. You've got me beat! lolReplyDelete
I remember when I was in college every spring break they sent out a similar e-mail. Go you for being adventerous! :)ReplyDelete
That is so exciting about the house! Yay!
I bought a bag of the mini Reese's peanut butter eggs at Sams. It's the bag that never runs dry. Reese's eggs = Easter. I mean, Jesus dying on the cross is right above Reese's peanut butter eggs.ReplyDelete
My sister goes to the library weekly. She thinks it's normal. :)
I am always checking out books from the library. Why buy, when you can borrow them for free??ReplyDelete
Up until now I have resisted the temptation to buy Reeses Eggs...that probably ended today. I'm easily swayed by peer pressure, especially when it comes to candy.ReplyDelete
I definitely use the library & why would you spend $10-$15 every time you want a book when you're only going to read it once?!?
I am always running to the library to either pick up books on hold or return read books.ReplyDelete
As the library is 2 blocks from my office, this an easy lunch time activity.
My coworkers on the other hand continually say "The library? AGAIN?"
Apparently, reading too much is frown upon?!
Mmm! I love easter candy too!ReplyDelete
I must have totally missed that ya'll found a house! Congrats! You must be so relieved!
#3 - me too.ReplyDelete
#4 - yippee!!!!
#8 - yes, unfortunately =(
#9 - you go girl. hahaha!
#14 - I really want to go soon and take Emma - I know she would love it!
When I was in school at OU, I'm pretty sure they sent that email out EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR.ReplyDelete
Seriously ... maybe its not good in Juarez ... but pretty sure Cancun is a-okay.
9 minutes til spring break!!!!!!!!!!
Not that I'm reading blogs during class or anything.
I totally hear you on the wanting a baby tomorrow and then the next day not wanting them at all... Now, I'm not married yet but I go from wanting one the day after we get married to never..ReplyDelete
Cadbury Eggs are my weakness!
The Library is one of my favorite places and I always seem to have several books checked out at once. I am always amazed when people tell me that they buy all of their books...how can anyone afford to do that?! It's nice to find a fellow Library lover.ReplyDelete
google jumpinjammerz. that will solve your problem without heat in the house. maybe i have one, maybe i dont!?!?!ReplyDelete
yummm....those reese's eggs....and I have been wanting to go get a library card for about 6 months now....and I still haven't! Procrastinate much?? You have inspired me to do it this weekend! (maybe)ReplyDelete
I go to the library ATLEAST 2x a week. No joke...ReplyDelete
And Easter Candy... ugh I will not allow myself to have any until Easter! My mom, er ahem, the Easter bunny has a list of what to put in my basket!
How exciting that you will be in your house in a month!! That is so wonderful!ReplyDelete
And Reese's eggs will be the death of me, I'm sure. But oh so fantastic. :)
I'm very interested in how one gets banned from the library. I think that might be something I'd like to try.ReplyDelete
I also get DVD's...and they let you get 20 at a time so I have been vegging out watching movies and seasons of How I Met Your Mother.ReplyDelete
Mrs. Crabb was our school nurse. I remember because I was/am a hypo. We have never talked about this before but I saw my family doctor 5times in 2 months this fall. Don't laugh...you do it, too.ReplyDelete
I had a dream last night I went on a cruise. I think it was from reading your blog.
I love Easter candy. The Cadbury mini eggs are my favorite right now. I was at my girls Bible study a few weeks ago and I ate almost all the Easter candy in her house.
OK, longest comment ever. I just had a lot to tell you.
Babies are totally scary. To me. Congrats on the house, I must have missed that good news!!! Awesome!ReplyDelete
I love Easter candy but I gave up candy for Lent. I'm dying for one of those eggs!ReplyDelete
Congrats on the house, so exciting!
And, I agree, everything is better in list form! :)
1. Oh my goodness..your bill had to be ridiculousReplyDelete
3. No worries they kicked off the majority of the good contestant last night.
10. I LOVE all holiday shaped Reese's!!!
I'm not watching Idol either this year. I don't know what it is. I think it's Ellen's scary eyes. Whatevs. I don't even miss it either!ReplyDelete
Oh my gosh, the Russell Stovers chocolate covered marshmallow eggs have completely ruined me! They are sooo addictive!ReplyDelete
I too quit American Idol last season and let me tell you, giving up a show that takes up close to 4 to 6 hours of your weeknights is wonderfully liberating! Trust me, it was the right decision. Even if the DVR made it for you.
Easter candy is so much better than any other kind of candy.ReplyDelete
And going to Disney once a year is a tradition for Hubs' family. I'm not gonna deny them that! It's the best vacation. :)
Are you kidding? I pink puffy heart the library! Just be careful with putting your name on waiting lists for books because you might end up like me with SIX big books to read in the next three weeks!ReplyDelete
I can't wait to see pictures of your house when you get all settled. Yay!
P.S. My word verification is "ardle" and it's making me laugh for some reason. I mean, really... "ardle"??
I love seeing that other people go to the library. I thought everyone thought Travis and I were weird. Glad to know we're not alone.ReplyDelete
Nothing beats the Starburst Jelly Beans that are only available at Easter. I bought two bags. Travis and I may or may not have eaten both of them while watching movies that night. =/
And I'm on the "why do the hot people always win" bandwagon with you. I crank the heat up all. the. time. I read your other comments, though, and never knew that 69 was ABOVE normal!!! That sounds freezing!!! =)
Loved your list and to see what's going on with ya'll!ReplyDelete
I love the library. I am on their website several times a week reserving new books and audio books. I never pay for books!ReplyDelete
#5 made me laugh haha (remembering the school nurses name but not your 4th grade teacher's :) I knew that room pretty well too:)) We haven't been watching AI or BL so much this season either... Now I'm afraid to start running again after a bunch of you girls tweeted about it making thighs and bums bigger, I can't afford that! haha Tell me it's not true :)!ReplyDelete