My brain has been incapable of functioning properly lately so I have to rely on random thoughts to get me through, please see below:
1. I am still utterly obsessed with goldendoodles and I totally want one.
2. I tried a skinny vanilla latte this morning. I determined to try every drink that was suggested on my blog post. I am going to make an excel spreadsheet with every drink and make a column for drinks I like, don't like, and still need to try.
4. Yes, I am a nerd.
5. I am so sick of house hunting. My husband is the pickiest man alive. One house that we loved he decided he didn't like because the master bathroom door was too close to the toilet. Excuse me....WHAT?
6. I am an event planner. I have decided that I love planning the event but I hate the implementation part. If I could plan an event for months and then be gone the actual day of said event it would be wonderful!
7. Excited for the Grey's premiere tonight!!!!!!!
8. I wish that Lost was starting right now.
9. I set out my fall decorations and I am still in need of some more pumpkins.
10. I want to go to NYC soooooooo bad. I told hubby if he wasn't going to buy a house anytime soon he needs to take me to NYC. I keep hoping he is planning a surprise trip there, when I told him this he laughed at me. I'm thinking no.
11. I have on a sweater today.
I am so excited for house hunting, but we are a couple years away - really more like 3. ugh. I think I might be picky, too. But I will try to be realistic. I bet it's hard!ReplyDelete
I second you on Lost. If we petition ABC, will they move it up? What do you think?ReplyDelete
I'm an event planner too and I feel the EXACT same way!!! This job would be so much more fun if we didn't have to implement. I mean, I like to plan and I hate having to plan for the unexpected!ReplyDelete
Awww you are just as much of a nerd as I am! I love it! :)ReplyDelete
hahaha the bathroom rule! my fiance was the same way (and still is picky) about certain things! good luck!ReplyDelete
ps- also pumped for grey's tonight! :)
I love your random list :-) and doesn't make you happy to be able to wear a sweater?! I love fall!ReplyDelete
My husband is SO picky with house hunting too! I finally got to the point where I just said "tell me when you like one cause I'm done."ReplyDelete
30 houses later and we are finally under contract. I feel your pain.
Yay Grey's! I am not an event planner, but I do have to plan a lot of them for work. I myself also love the planning, but the actual day-of, not so much!ReplyDelete
We were both so picky house hunting. It took us ALL Summer. You'll know the right house when you find it!!ReplyDelete
I'm so glad you posted this. It reminded to make sure I set the DVR for Grey's tonight!
Golden Doodles must be super popular. I know 3 people who got one in the last 2 months. Weird. Oh, and everyone raves about them being the best dog, ever. So, you picked a great dog to get, if you do get one! Sorry I didn't post this comment on your previous doggie post, I'm a loser.ReplyDelete
I do not know exactly where you live and if ya'll have Hobby Lobby, but.....All their fall decorations are 50% off right now!!!!ReplyDelete
great list girly!ReplyDelete
i can't wait to start house hunting, i have a feeling my fiance is going to be very picky as well. i hope you two can settle on something soon! :)
did you enjoy the latte?ReplyDelete
hang in there. homecoming time is so stressful. i actually like the implementation part. the planning stages get really old after a while to me... at least in my old office.
nyc in the fall sounds SO nice!
yay for grey's. boo for lost being so far away!
haha, i would totally make a spreadsheet too, ha! we can't wait for lost too, we missed some of grey's, and no dvr, uh oh! and good luck house hunting, it can definitely be tough, but I can't wait until you find "the place" probably not as much as you, ha, but it'll be great=)!ReplyDelete
You would LOVE NYC! I need to catch up on Greys. I miss it. LOVE fall. Good luck on the house search. Will there be any searching where I live?ReplyDelete
i so missed greys last night and im upset.. gonna see if its on the internet today.. Good luck searching for a home!!!ReplyDelete
I thought the grey's premier was awful. Not a good season opener in my opinion. I thought the laughing at cemetery was a bit much. i get where they were going with it, regardless of the point, no one would ever do that. I thought it was a big disappointment!ReplyDelete
Love your randomness! And yay for Grey's! It was sooo good, but I'm ready for more!ReplyDelete
I am a planner tooReplyDelete
I hated house hunting, because I would find the perfect house that I loved, but Grant wouldn't love it and vice versa. Finally, we found something that we are both happy with, but it took a long while! :)ReplyDelete
Househunting with my hubby was an extreme excercise in patience!! I wish you luck!ReplyDelete
Okay, so I email you wondering about how you are since you hadn't blogged in a while, and then I don't visit. What is wrong with me? Ummmm too much to explain here =)ReplyDelete
Hope you are well ~~ Have a Blessed evening,
I am sick of house hunting as well!! Love your blog by the way!ReplyDelete
I am hosting a giveaway this week, so head on over and check it out! http://teamimhoff.blogspot.com
Only one stipulation. If you go to NYC, you're taking me with you, haha!!!! :)ReplyDelete
Ugh... I used to plan events, too... I know EXACTLY what you mean!! If only someone else could work the hours required to make the actual events happen, I'd be 100% in!! Just got a new job out of events and I'm just not sure yet.....ReplyDelete