1. Anytime I flush the toilet, no matter where I am I use my foot. I started doing this in public restrooms and it continued into personal restrooms. I am trying to break this habit.
2. I would LOVE to have acrylic nails all the time, but right now it does not seem like a necessity to put in the budget. Before I got married I had them on and off for a couple of years and loved them.
3. I have been watching I'm pregnant and didn't know it. That is something I don't want to happen to me. I want to KNOW I'm pregnant!
4. I am still intrigued by all of the Michael Jackson coverage.
5. I always think scary movies look good and I want to watch them, but I never do. I know if I do I would never be able to sleep with the lights off, and now that I am married that is unacceptable.
6. I almost always mute commercials. They drive me crazy.
7. My husband almost got electrocuted today. It was so bad that some of the keys he was holding MELTED. The good Lord was watching out for him today!
8. When the day comes for Luke and I to purchase a home, the first thing I am going to do is walk barefoot in my grass. Can't wait!
9. Last week I booked our vacation to DISNEY WORLD. WOO HOO! I can't wait!
10. When I booked the trip I accidentally booked us as Mrs. Luke Tree and Mrs. Megan Tree. Oops.
Rachel at In No Simple Language
Lis at Lis Loves
Sarah at Classy and Fabulous
1. I always use my foot in public. Never in private though! Haha!ReplyDelete
10. Our wedding program was misprinted and said Mrs. and Mrs. Josh Francis!!! Real cool!
I loved your list! You are soooo funny!
Oh man- I flush with my foot in public, and my 4 year old tried to copy me one day and almost fell in. It was terrifying. All those germs. Gag. I LOVE automatic flushers.ReplyDelete
And #10 is hilarious.
I'm glad Luke didn't get hurt!ReplyDelete
that's funny that you flush with your foot even when you're not in a public restroom!ReplyDelete
and i love that you wanna run barefoot in the grass of your new home.
That 'Pregnant' show freaks me out. What is wrong with those people?!
Boyfriend and I are currently planning a vacation to Disney World for next April! I love the planning stage of a vacation--especially one to Disney!ReplyDelete
Glad your husband is OK! Scary!
I'm so jealous...I want to go to Disney World!!ReplyDelete
Disney World... how fun! I've never been! You guys are going to have a great time!ReplyDelete
That pregnant show gives me the creeps....like, how can they really NOT know???ReplyDelete
Josh and I got engaged at Disney World!
ok. i know i'm a nut, but disney world freaks me out!! i'm terrified of people in masks, so people walking around in giant animal and fake people costumes?! uhuh. not for this girl!ReplyDelete
but everyone in my family loves it and we always have a good time ( minus my panic attacks!) hope you have a great vacation!
Love your list!!!ReplyDelete
That is awesome that you guys are going to Disney World! I would love to go, but I guess we'll wait until we take our kids in a few years! And I've been watching the "I'm Pregnant and didn't know it" show too, and I don't know how they didn't know it. I think that is absolutely crazy! How can you not know it?! Did they think that they were just gaining weight? And how did Luke almost get electrocuted? Glad he is okay!ReplyDelete
We are so meeting when you come to Florida. Read my direct message on Twitter, haha!!! :O)ReplyDelete
The foot is a must in public bathrooms. You are hilarious and Disney sounds too fun!ReplyDelete
I want to hear much more about your Disney trip!ReplyDelete
I always use toilet paper to touch the lever when I'm flushing the toilet.... even at home. I never touch it with my bare hands.ReplyDelete
Yay!!! I'm so excited for you that you're getting to go to Disney World! Let me know if you have any questions or need any tips!
Loved these 10 little facts! I too have the same habit with flushing public toilets... I can't even imagine touching them! Plus, I never sit down in public toilets... ugh. I hate the thought of putting bare flesh on any part of a public restroom. It's a good workout for the quads though! :)ReplyDelete
Haha! Mrs. and Mrs. Tree!ReplyDelete
We need more details about this almost being electocuted. Sounds dangerous!
OMG I'm so glad Luke is ok!! Praise God for His protection!!ReplyDelete
And Mrs. Luke Tree!! That's so funny :)
Love your list!! I am so with you on #5, I really want to watch them and I do, from behind a blanket!ReplyDelete
Haha - I always love these kinds of post. I totally do the same thing with toilets. I wish all toilets were automatic flush!ReplyDelete
Also, I used to worry about the being pregnant thing and not knowing it, but my doctor sister said that usually only happens to people that are larger and don't notice that their body changing as much. I bet you'll be okay!
I've been thinking about getting acrylics again but they just messed up my nails so bad! Maybe...ReplyDelete
i had acrylic nails for years, too. i kept them SUPER short and had them done every two weeks. i just can't justify the expense anymore.ReplyDelete
i am so jealous that you're going to disney world. i can't wait until we take the baby when he's older!
i totally flush the toilets with my feet-- only in public though.
I foot flush too...but not at home. Since I wear flip flops so often I am always worried that one of them will fall in the toilet when I am flushing. How bad would that be!?! :)ReplyDelete
Thanks for tagging me :)ReplyDelete
I hate public restrooms and I am definitely a foot flusher, too. But not in my own home!
And please tell us more about how your husband almost got ELECTROCUTED! How in the world did he do that?!
oh I am jealous about Disney World -- and freaked out by the whole melting thing - that's serious stuffReplyDelete
Ooooh, Disney World! That will be so much fun!!ReplyDelete
ha ha! I do the same with number one! just not in my house!ReplyDelete
love this! glad hubby is okay! I love scary movies...and I CANNOT believe people don't know their pregnant..seems crazy!ReplyDelete