1. Thanks for all the compliments on my dress. I got it at Old Navy (I'm a basic and thrifty shopper) and I just checked the website and it wasn't on there so I'm not sure if the stores are still selling it. I got the last one at my store and it happened to me in my size. Hallelujah!
2. I have been very bad lately. I have always dreaded the getting ready for bedtime routine and so I just quit washing my face. Instead I have started using "makeup removing cleansing towelettes". I don't know how cleansing they really are. Blame it on L-A-Z-I-N-E-S-S
3. Is anybody else grossed out by the word towelette? It just sounds gross.
4. I am still completely intrigued by all of the Michael Jackson coverage on TV. So interesting, but yet so sad.
5. I haven't done The Shred in over a month. Shhh don't tell Jillian.
6. People who can't commit drive me absolutely crazy.
7. After learning how to play tennis on the Wii this past Christmas I am now very much enjoying Wimbledon. Never did I know tennis could be so interesting until those little legless creatures came into my life.
8. Luke and I have decided that if I ever really got to meet Ryan Seacrest I would suddenly turn mute and probably run away. The same way I did when I met my first love Taylor Hanson.
9. I cut my hair in January because I wanted to quit wearing it in a pony tail so much. I have decided no matter what length my hair is I will always put it in a pony tail. Reason #12873 why I regret cutting my hair.
10. Luke told me the other day that has has never watched as much TV in his life as he has done since we got married. I am glad that I could broaden his life and introduce him to so many quality reality shows.
Have you boxed on the Wii? I did a year or so ago (at a friend's house) and as embarrassed at how sore I was the next day!ReplyDelete
P.S. I think your hair is cute short! :)
This list is cracking me up!!ReplyDelete
I had the hardest time with wii tennis when we first got it and woke up the next morning in extreme pain. Total fail.
And I love your old navy dress! I find a lot of my cute stuff there and at Target. I have a hard time paying a lot of money clothes sometimes (other times, it seems to not be a problem - funny how that works out!) maybe I just love a deal too! :)
I love your hair! I'm guilty of the pony waaaay too much!!
I hope you have a great week!! xoxo
You're so silly!ReplyDelete
You crack me up. Simple.ReplyDelete
And I love your hair!!
Love the list!ReplyDelete
I too am having a hard time Shredding... so I wont tell Jillian!
I started using those towlettes too (washing my face just takes too long and I would just want to be in bed NOW) but then I started to hate the residue felling they left behind. So now I'm back to washing my face.
Is it wrong that I'm jealous you've met Taylor Hanson? He grew up WELL.ReplyDelete
You are too funny, and I'm the same way about the ponytail. I got my hair thinking that it would be so short that I wouldn't wear it in a ponytail, but unfortunately, I still do just the same even though it's short! And I too am SO lazy at bedtime that I just use those towelettes too! But I've started to cut back, because they are more expensive than just soap and a washrag.ReplyDelete
Whoa, you met Taylor?? I LOVED him!!!!!ReplyDelete
I love randomness and your randomness particularly :)ReplyDelete
I hate getting ready for bed. I feel like it takes forever. I use those towlettes to remove my eye make-up and sometimes to wash my face. It never feels as clean though. Why is being a girl so difficult?! Ty has it so easy!ReplyDelete
I love this!!! I just tagged you on my blog, so get ready to list 10 more things! :)ReplyDelete
#10 makes me laugh! the little Wii characters make me laugh, until they beat me one random day, I don't think I was feeling well, and then I wish I hadn't seen them. TOtally kidding! I always hate when I cut my hair, and I am for real wanting to get it all cut after the beach in a few weeks, I love my ponytail!ReplyDelete
Ok, I'm choosing to believe that the "towelettes" get my face perfectly clean every night :) And I'm with you on the commitment thing. If you can't keep it, don't make it, right? :)ReplyDelete
I never really thought of the word Towelette.. now if I ever hear it, I'll think of you! :)ReplyDelete
haha love this! well at least if ya'll are watching tv you are doing it together! :)ReplyDelete
Ditto on #(! I am the exact same way with pony tails!!!ReplyDelete
Did the same thing with my hair. Cut it to prevent that constant pony-tailage. And yes, it always ends up, well, up. I force it into a pony even when it's too short to do so. I could kick myself.ReplyDelete
Wii tennis love it! I;m a new follower! I love you blog! Happy TuesdayReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.ReplyDelete
I use the cleansing cloths, too. I hate washing my face at night.... it takes too long and it "wakes" me up. Not only does towelette sound gross... moist towelette sounds double gross.ReplyDelete
Target and Old Navy account for about 3/4 of my wardrobe.
I specifically grow my hair out in the Spring, so I can put it up in a ponytail during the summer. I like your hair shorter, though!
People who can't commit drive me nuts, too. Specifically, a person who can't commit is currently driving me insane.
I love watching tennis, too! It's really intriguing and fun.ReplyDelete
I ALWAYS regret cutting my hair. It's like the minute I cut my hair short I start seeing all the girls with beautiful long hair and i'm instantly envious.
love your random posts! thats funny about ryan secrest.ReplyDelete
can totally relate to the tv thing. todd says the same thing! but you probably knew that about me! :)ReplyDelete
haha this cracked me up :-) I FOR SURE where my hair in a ponytail pretty much daily, even when my kiddos tell me "you don't look like with your hair in a ponytail"ReplyDelete
Ha ha, what a great list. I think my BF thinks the same thing about TV, I even have him watching the real housewives!ReplyDelete
#2: I only wash my face once a day...in the morning when I'm in the shower. Many think this is gross, but I see it this way...wash face? or floss? I choose flossing. So the fact that you even take the time to use a towelette is impressive to me.ReplyDelete
#6: True that!!
#9: I'm growing my hair out...you will notice in every picture...pony tail!! My Mom asks why I don't cut it and have a 'style'...I just like to have the option of wearing it down if I want. :)
Have a great week, girl!
Yeah, I cut my hair in January...new year, no more ponytails. But girl, bobby pins will do wonders, and my hair still goes up. For which I am thankful. :)ReplyDelete